Monday 28 December 2009

Welcome to Beginner Guitar Lessons!

This blog is created for every guitar enthusiast who wants to learn how to play the guitar easily and with fun. My name is Mike Nax, and I have been playing guitar for over 15 years and teaching for more than 7. This has been my hobby and my passion and the time has come to pass on knowledge I have gained and give back to this beautiful world of music.

On "Beginner Guitar Lessons" you will learn everything from tunning your guitar, to playing like Jimi Hendrix. I will give you more than 10 lessons which will be useful for every beginner. These lessons will be simple and easy to understand for anyone. Feel free to leave a comment, and come back every week for new lessons, tips and powerful tricks - and in no time you can be a superstar in your neighbourhood and I'll even teach you how to start your own band.

Keep rockin',
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment