Saturday 30 January 2010

Become a Great Guitarist Right Now!

Wouldn't it be nice to become a great guitarist using only your guitar and computer? Of course it would. It would be a much easier and cheaper way to learn playing the guitar. I wouldn't need any expensive classes with a guitar guru looking over my shoulder. The only thing I would need is my favorite chair and I can start practicing.

There are a lot of online guides about beginner guitar lessons. I've tried many of them and I can tell you that 99% of them are nothing but a big pile of junk. They give you some text informations and nothing else. As a beginner guitar player, you need more than text. You need audio tracks, video lessons, chord and tab diagrams etc. I searched a lot for the GOOD guitar guide. And after an array of dissapointments I have finally found Jamorama – The one and only guitar course I would recommend for anyone interested in learning more about playing. It’s not just for beginners, but even seasoned guitar players can learn a lot from it. I wish I came across Jamorama earlier. But better sometime, than never.

After finishing Jamorama, I finally became good enough to leave all the books away, and start playing on my own, and practicing all the amazing stuff I have learned. I’m greatful that there are good people out there like Ben Edwards who are not only sincere and good teachers, but offer it at an affordable price. Everyone should be able to have the means to learn playing the guitar, and it should be through expensive and boring lessons, but something that’s not only truly high quality, but also FUN.

Check out Jamorama here, and start your guitar playing journey, armed with the right knowledge from Jamorama – you’ll be the next Jimmy Hendrix faster than you could ever imagine. I believe this shit will seriously skyrocket your skills, just as it has for many other beginner and intermediate guitar players.

Have fun and keep rockin’,
Regards,

Mike Nax

No comments:

Post a Comment